Moodle Administrator Training
This course is aimed specifically at those who administer a Moodle Site. It is a practical course introducing the key features of Moodle and how they are accessed and used.
As part of the course participants will:
- Know the opportunities available via Moodle
- Understand Moodle site design
- Understand the roles associated with Moodle including user, course creator, tutors and administrator
- Set-up and manage categories and courses
- Add content to Moodle courses
- Add and manage users on the Moodle site
- Know how to monitor and report on user activity
We run this as both an open course and as a bespoke course for up to eight delegates anywhere in the UK.
The cost of this training will depend on numbers attending and the exact requirements that need to be addressed.
Please contact us for more information.