Two day trainer training (Non-assessed)
This course is designed specifically for anyone who wants to develop or improve their training skills. For those with training experience it will provide the basics so you can approach the training role professionally and hit the ground running.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the training cycle
- Understand learning styles and how people learn
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the trainer
- Develop effective training materials and resources
- Organise effective training events
- Deliver presentations
- Utilise learning activities and exercises
- Demonstrate skills
- Instruct learners
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training
As part of the course participants will be expected to deliver a number of short presentations which will be assessed.
The course is available either as a bespoke course or as an open course run at various venues around the country. Note that we recommend a minimum number of four delegates should attend to ensure the effective implementation of all the course activities.
Book your course or speak to a Course Leader by calling 01379 676545.